The TOMS Story
TOMS was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie, inspired by a trip to Argentina where he saw extreme poverty and health conditions, as well as children walking without shoes. That’s when he recognized the traditional Argentine alpargata shoe as a simple, yet revolutionary solution. He quickly set out to reinvent the alpargata for the U.S. market with a simple goal: to show how together, we can create a better tomorrow by taking compassionate action today.
To realize this mission, Blake made a commitment to match every pair of TOMS purchased with a new pair given to a child in need. One for One. “I was so overwhelmed by the spirit of the South American people, especially those who had so little,” Mycoskie said. “And I was instantly struck with the desire — the responsibility — to do more.”
· Please email email@example.com for online orders.
· It usually takes 3-5 business days for the processing and shipping of orders.
a. You just have to register and create an account in Paypal. Please take note that your credit card information will be asked.
2. Unfortunately, we do not accept:
b. Layaway plans
c. Personal Checks
d. Money Orders
· SHIPPING INFORMATION:
1. Xend is the official courier for Metro Manila and LBC for provincial deliveries.
2. SWIM Philippines Inc. - Nothing But H2O shall not be held liable for any lost or undelivered orders while in the possession of the local courier.